Bring your 4-legged friends and join us for a pawsitively fun filled day!
We will have music, pet contests, raffle prizes, a silent auction, cold beer, hot food and awesome pet-related vendors!
- Admission is FREE
- 100% of the proceeds benefit local rescue groups
- Over 30 animal rescue groups will be on-site with information on adopting your next pet and how to get involved
Contact us today if you know of a non-profit rescue group that would like to attend or if you are interested in being a vendor or sponsor of Pawz in Park.
• You will receive a 10×10 foot space per $75.00 fee to vend and $100.00 if you require electricity. Make money
orders/checks payable to Pawz Foundation. (See footer for info on paying via PayPal and Venmo.)
• You are responsible for bringing your own table(s), chair(s), tent(s), etc.
• You are not allowed to set-up before 9:00 am on the day of the event.
• No vehicles will be allowed in the event area from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
• You are not allowed to breakdown until 4:00 pm on the day of the event.
• You will take down and remove everything that you bring with you.
• You are responsible for your own money and the safety of it at all times. Change will not be provided to vendors
so please plan accordingly by having enough one and five dollar bills.
• The items you are selling must be family oriented and NOT illegal.
• This event will take place on Saturday, October 21st, 2023 @ Long Leaf Park.
• There will be no refunds.
• Pawz in Park reserves the right to accept or deny participation of any vendor.
• Event is rain or shine – no refunds on any fees paid if there is inclement weather.
• Sharing of booths with other vendors or selling of their merchandise is not permitted.
• While it’s not mandatory as part of this vending agreement, we request each vendor donate an item to be raffled
off at the event. This helps us generate additional revenue to give back to our participating rescues!
Please fill out the form below and mail the payment to:
Pawz in Park
c/o Catherine Cella
6709 Vinewood Ct
Wilmington, NC 28405
Or email completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments accepted via Venmo @Pawz-Foundation or via PayPal email@example.com
Support These Vendors!
Fill out the form below